Reviewer: dan4081 from United StatesModel:GA5150F
I bought the GA5150F and am extremely pleased. It’s very fast, sounds great, great radio reception (it replaced an Alpine that had buttons that stopped working...it is hooked to a very elaborate system...Dynaudio speakers, Diamond audio sub infinite baffle in a custom rear deck, Rockford 360.2 processor/eq, .).
1. Steering controls work perfect every time.
2. Radio...shows song info very well on the stations I listen to here in Florida...was very pleased to see that. My Alpine didn’t.
3. Has a iPod cable that connects to the back of the unit and is run to my glove box...I haven’t tried it. It also has 2 USB cables off the back that also run to the glove box. I have all my music on a USB stick. When you go back to the home screen the song name and album art show while it’s playing. It looks really nice.
4. Haven’t streamed music by Bluetooth. Will try some soon. Interface looks good and is extremely fast switching from one source to another.
5. It has the above mentioned USB and iPod inputs, plus has 2 micro SD slots on the front...one for GPS and the other for whatever music/video you want.
In summary, VERY happy with this purchase. This has been easily my favorite mod to my car...looks great, works great, really makes the car more modern and gives plenty of options for entertainment in the car.
Posted on 01/28/2016